1. Ensure your sensor is charged and turned on (obviously!)
2. Ensure phone/computer is paired with sensor. The apps cannot find your sensor if it is not already paired. Pairing code = '0000'. You may need to turn bluetooth on/off on your phone/computer to refresh available devices.
3. Go to the 'Connection' page in the app, try 'Scan'. This will automatically try to connect to any paired devices, and will find your FlexVolt sensor if it is available.
4. If 3 fails, manually select your sensor from the list.
5. If none of these steps worked, turn your sensor off, unpair/forget the connection on your computer/phone, turn off bluetooth on your computer/phone. Then turn the sensor on, turn your bluetooth on, and try to pair again.