What would make FlexVolt even more fun and convenient to use? If it could send data to your computer (or smart phone!) wirelessly. Now that is possible!
FlexVolt can now come with Bluetooth capabilities. Check out the kickstarter page for the new rewards. Details:
- Power: Li-Ion battery, rechargeable button cells – small but powerful!
- Lifetime: Minimum 3 hours of continuous measurement
- Charging: USB
- Battery management: overcharge protection, undervoltage protection (this is critical for battery life in Lithium batteries!)
- Data transfer: Bluetooth, or USB if connected. User-selectable.
- Compatibility: Mac, PC, smart phones, tablets (apps for Android coming soon!)
- Bluetooth protocal : Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR (enhanced data rate)
Here’s a short video demonstration of transferring data over Bluetooth to a Mac: