Check out the videos and photos below for example applications of the FlexVolt!
Physical Therapy: FlexVolt is not a medical device, but you can use it to measure your muscle signals at home
- Biofeedback – Get feedback for PT exercises when you can’t tell if the muscle is flexing, such as after an ACL or total knee replacement.
- Motivational Physical Therapy games – Increase motivation to complete PT exercises at home using muscle-based games.
- Fitness – Use FlexVolt to track your workout progress, set goals, or evaluate your muscle health.
Biofeedback and Biohacking: Use you biosignals to expand your abilities
- Control a prosthetic device or a computer mouse
- Monitor ergonomics to avoid repetitive stress injuries and carpal tunnel
Education: Teach others about the signals generated by the human body!
- Measure and view biosignals
- Study properties like amplitude and frequency
- Save and output data for projects
- See our education page for lesson plans, project ideas, quizzes, and more!
Interact: The open-source (free!) software provided will also help you use your muscles to control nearly ANYTHING with FlexVolt:
- Replace your mouse – Use FlexVolt for mouse-based work or games.
- Make Music – use FlexVolt to control rhythm, pitch, and chords to make your own muscle riffs.
- Drive Motors – Use FlexVolt to control a robotic arm. A whole robot. A remote-control car….
- Create a light show tied to your muscles.
- Biohacking – use your signals to do something creative
Connect FlexVolt to your muscles
Study you muscle signals
PHYSICAL THERAPY FEEDBACK and PHYSICAL THERAPY GAMES
Motivational Games (and computer control)